Placement & Tuition
Class placement is at the discretion of the Director and is based on previous training and degree of seriousness and not necessarily by age. Placement auditions are held before the start of each school year by appointment. To make an appointment email us at Theballetclass@gmail.com.
Tuition is based on the level and the number of classes per week a student takes ballet. Students must sign-up for the entire school year. Tuition may be paid in full or in two installments. Please email us at email@example.com for a complete list of pricing. Tuition is non-refundable once the school year begins. If payment is late, a $25 dollar late fee will be added to the tuition every month until the payment is received.
- Fill out and submit or print the "Registration Form" page on our website
- You may pay with credit card on the "Registration Form" page, or you may print and mail the form with a check to the PO Box listed below
- Checks should be made out to "Ballet Class of Rye, LLC"
- Posted to P.O. Box 252, Rye NY 10580
- You will receive an email confirmation
Students are not officially registered until tuition is received.